- Synchronous and non-synchronous lines
- Multi-station, palletized power-and-free conveyor systems
- Walking beam configurations
- Pick and Place devices with vacuum and gripper tooling
- RFID and Bar Code Scanning (hand-held and stationary)
- Robotics (loading/unloading/ assembly/dispensing)
- DC Torque Application
- Automatic Parts Feeding (vibratory)
- Vision Inspection
- Pick-to-light Operator Assembly
- Laser/LVDT Measurement
- Dispensing Systems (Adhesives, Lubricants, etc…)
- Leak Testing (mass-flow and pressure-drop)
- Electrical Testing
- PC and PLC Control with multiple HMI (Human Machine Interface) locations provide Data Tracking capability and detailed operator instructions and fault messages for troubleshooting the assembly process.
- Multiple Controls platforms are available (Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, AutomationDirect, Omron, etc…) as well as HMI brands.
- Designs are done with ergonomic and safety considerations for each operation.
Watch this video to see an overview of the types of projects ProMatic has automated. Project videos also available – Click Here to view them.